- About the Book
- To Print
- Do you regularly have headaches?
- Does your heart race?
- Are you irritable before meals?
- Does your brain feel foggy?
- Do you feel confused or unable to make a decision?
- Are you constantly hungry?
- Are you worried about taking off that excess weight that just won’t go away?
- Are you always tired?
You may be suffering from Hypoglycemia: The Other Sugar Disease
(Courtesy Laurel R. Simmons and Daniel G. St-Jean.)
We all know something about Diabetes, a condition in which the blood sugar level tends to go too high. What many people don’t know is that there is another disease in which blood sugar levels drop too low. This is called Low Blood Sugar, or Hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia sufferers range from those who continue to go to work, drive the kids to hockey and serve on the PTA, to those who are disabled by their condition. The lives of all hypoglycemia sufferers can be improved by using the information in this book.
Through interviews with doctors and the personal stories of sufferers, plus facts gathered from many medical and non-medical sources, Hypoglycemia: The Other Sugar Disease will answer these questions and many more:
- What is Hypoglycemia?
- How do I know if I have Hypoglycemia?
- What causes Hypoglycemia?
- How can I manage my Hypoglycemia?
- What are the long-term effects?
- How can I teach my Doctor about Hypoglycemia?
All this plus Diet Information and Resource lists will be found in this easy to read and informative book. Also included are many stories from real people who have suffered with hypoglycemia and what they have done to gain and maintain control over their hypoglycemia symptoms.
Stop suffering with Low Blood Sugar. Hypoglycemia: The Other Sugar Disease, filled with dozens of real-life practical tips, will give you the tools to feel better and take control of your life and health.
See what others are saying. Read the back cover